Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but do you know what it also marks? From Christmas to Valentine's day is prime engagement season!
One of my favorite things in the entire world, is hearing about engagement stories, or even better bawling over the videos shared online. It's a magical moment, and I find myself smiling and crying all at the same time (I know I'm not alone here.) It could be someone I know, or a complete stranger, either way the moment is so raw that it pulls right at my heartstrings.
It doesn't matter if it happened while you were snuggled on the couch, or out to eat, or it was big and extravagant, because it means two people are saying yes to spending the rest of their lives together.
In the spirit of love, I want to do something very special for one lucky couple. As a photographer, I've had the honor of being a part of some amazing love stories, and proposals for dear friends and past clients. I want to offer the use of Mercantile Hall for your very own proposal!
What you need to do:
1. Submit a short "love story" of how you met, and what you love about this amazing person that you want to marry.
2. Include any special ideas or items you would like to include in your proposal. (i.e your fur baby, family and friends, etc)
3. If you have a specific date in mind, let me know!
Email all of this to email@example.com before 2/28.
We will help you plan an amazing and personal proposal, that will seriously impress your friends, and make everyone jealous. Plus, you'll get some amazing deals if you book Mercantile Hall for your wedding as well!
1. All submissions must be in by 2/28
2. Must be ready to make lifelong commitment ;)
3. Proposal must take place between now and the end of June.
For all of those that this doesn't apply to, please tag your family and friends that need a little push to get engaged!
I can't wait to help make this happen, and to celebrate with you!